House-Mouse Designs Game Day by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Deep Indigo cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Game Day on 4-5/8” x 3-5/8” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-3/4” x 3-3/4” Deep Indigo cardstock.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 4” Banana Pepper cardstock.
- Glue to the card front.
- Wrap cord around left side of card front twice, tie in knot.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Game Day Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Deep Indigo and Banana Pepper Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Blue cord by May Arts®
Copic® Markers (0, B66, B69, BG000, BG01, BG10, BV31, BV34, C1, C4, E04, E06, E19, E21, E23, E25, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E53, E57, E81, E97, R20, R22, R24, T1, T4, T6, T8, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, Y17, Y32, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG45, YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30, YR31)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project