House-Mouse Designs® Game Day by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold color cardstock in half for a finished 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp Oh My Stars stamp in black around the edges of the card base and set aside.
- Stamp Game Day with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and layer with two colored cardstock mats.
- Wrap striped ribbon around opposite corners and tie in a knot.
- Adhere with 3D Thin Foam Squares to the card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Oh My Stars Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Game Day Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep, Fireflies, Comodore Blue)
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (0, B66, B69, BG000, BG01, BG10, BV31, BV34, C1, C4, E04, E06, E19, E21, E23, E25, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E53, E57, E81, E97, R20, R22, R24, T1, T4, T6, T8, W2, W3, W5, W7, W9, Y17, Y32, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG45, YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30, YR31)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Thin Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Mini Layers Tools by Perfect Paper Crafting
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project