House-Mouse Designs Game Day by Kristine Reynolds
1. Stamp Game Day image in VersaFine Onyx Black ink on White Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color as desired with colored pencils.
3. Trim image to 5-1/4" X 4".
4. Glue image panel ot a 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" panel of black paper.
5. Form 6" X 6" card base from half of a 12 X 12 piece of cardstock. Fold with top fold.
6. On a 5-1/4" X 3" panel of mixed media paper, use regular paste to paste Leopard Skin stencil.
7. Remove and clean stencil. Allow paste to dry.
8. Replace stencil over pasted image on panel and stencil with dry brush technique and yellow ink.
9. Tie ribbon around leopard skin panel in a bow as shown.
10. Mount stenciled panel on 5-1/2" X 3-1/4" panel of black cardstock.
11. Adhere layered stencil panel to card front on left side. Attach Game Day panel to card front as shown, overlapping ribons.
12. Stamp greeting on white cardstock, cut out with Fitted Frames A dies and mount on black layer. Attach as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Black Cardstock from My Colors
Ribbon from Creative Impressions
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Cutting Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project