House-Mouse Designs® Handstand by Debi Hammons
- Fold gray cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on the top right of pink cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the card front and tie in a knot on the right side.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut with fitted frame so that the corners are vertical
- Die cut a background frame from light pink cardstock.
- Die cut a larger gray frame.
- Glue the three togther.
- Attach to the card front with foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Handstand Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Die Cutting Machine
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project