House-Mouse Designs® Ice Cream Kitty by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" piece of Coral Rose cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card.
- Wrap ribbon around card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with a larger Charcoal die cut panel and the adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and then back with a larger charcoal die cut panel before adhering to card.
- Attach flower to card with brad.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Coral Rose, Charcoal)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
May Arts® Ribbon
Flowers by Prisma
Brads by Recollection®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project