House-Mouse Designs® Ice Cream Kitty by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color.
- Create A2 card base with tent fold from pink cardstock.
- Trim image closely as shown.
- Trim striped patterned paper for background.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of white cardstock.
- Create a mat for sentiment with dotted paper.
- Use scraps to create paper pennants.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Ice Cream Kitty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (C00, C0, C1; T0, T2, T4; W1; R30, R81, R83, R85; YR20, YR21, YR30, YR31; YG93, YG95; BG72; E21, E23, E25, E27, E42, E50, E51, E53, E97, E99)
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweetie Pie)
Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project