House-Mouse Designs® Ice Pop Treat by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Ice Pop Treat onto a white panel with black ink. Color with watercolor pencils and shade with colored pencils.
- Use the Picasso Tool to to make clouds, sponging with Tumbled Glass ink.
- Emboss the ground with Golden Sand Embossing Powder by sprinkling it on, wiping any powder off the image, then heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue to a green slightly larger green panel and set aside.
- Stamp senitment from the Mice Wishes Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on Graphic 45 paper. Use Fitted Frames to die cut and glue to the left side of the image.
- Glue a panel of Graphic 45 paper to a Goldenrod card and glue the image to the card diagonally. Add Dot Sparklers to the framed sentiment.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ice Pop Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
AC672HSN Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers Green
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot, Goldenrod)
Voyage Beneath The Sea Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project