House-Mouse Designs® Jelly Bean Thief by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of brown cardstock in half to form a top fold square card.
- Stamp the Jelly Bean Thief on a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with Copic markers.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" green mat and a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" pink mat.
- Use a ticket corner punch to punch the corners of the pink, green, and stamped layers.
- Adhere a 1" x 4 1/4" piece of yellow cardstock near the bottom edge of the card front.
- Adhere the pink mat over the yellow strip, adhere the stamped image to the green mat and use foam tape to add it to the pink mat.
- Use Glue Dots to add pink and green buttons to the bottom corners of the pink mat.
- Tie a small bow and add to the bottom edge of the stamped image with a Glue Dot.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Jelly Bean Thief Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (Y02, Y17, YR000, YG03, G14, RV42, R85, T2, C1, E37, E53, E93, 0)
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
Buttons by Buttons Galore
Ribbon by May Arts
Tonic Ticket Corner Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project