House-Mouse Designs® Monster Mouse by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with Memento™ Ink on white paper
- Color image with markers
- Trim image closely
- Stamp sentiment with green ink on white paper and go over “fang-tastic” with black pen
- Trim sentiment closely
- Trim green cardstock in a horizontal A2 size with a tent fold
- Trim a mat for image and sentiment from green cardstock
- Trim patterned cardstock as shown.
- Adhere green ribbon to patterned cardstock as shown and adhere to card front.
- Adhere sentiment to mat and set aside.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Adhere sentiment as shown to card front with foam squares.
- Using glue, adhere Twinkle Glitter and Lime Color Fragments where desired.
Also uses these supplies:
Mint Julep Cardstock by My Colors®
Kiwi Vintage Double Dot Cardstock by BoBunny®
Memento™ New Sprout Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Black PITT Pen by Faber-Castell
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (TN3, TN4, TN5)
Copic® Markers (C1, C5, YG01, YG13, YG21, E50, E51, E53, R20)