House-Mouse Designs® Paper Bag Masks by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Paper Bag Masks with Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Stamp image again onto sticky note(s) and trim to make a mask and apply to the image.
- Airbrush background with V17 then V09 and remove the mask. Use chalk pastels if instead of airbrush technique.
- Glue image onto Grasshopper cardstock and sprinkle around top edges with Stardust Embossing Powder and heat set from the back side of the paper. If desired, use a paintbrush to brush powder away from the main image before heat setting.
- Sprinkle Copper Tinsel Embossing Powder across the bottom of pumpkin and heat set from the back side of the paper.
- Glue image to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch Plum card base.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and trim as desired.
- Sprinkle Vintage Olive Tinsel Embossing Powder on each edge of sentiment and heat set from the back side of the paper.
- Adhere sentiment to card with foam adhesives.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Paper Bag Masks Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Grasshopper, Plum
- Sketch Markers by Copic® - 0, B91, C00, C1, C2, E08, E21, E23, E25, E27, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, G28, G94, R20, RV34, T1, T4, T6, V09, V17, V93, V95, W1, W3, W5, YG01, YG23, YG93, YG95, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR18
- ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Square Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Dry Paintbrush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project