House-Mouse Designs® Paper Bag Masks by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4" by 4 1/2" panel of pattern paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a square white panel and color before adhering to card.
- Tie Ribbon around card.
- Stamp greeting on card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Paper Bag Masks Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project