House-Mouse Designs® Paper Bag Masks by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Kraft cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the image on a 3 7/8" x 5 3/8" piece of white paper, color with Copic Markers, mat on a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock.
- Stamp the "BOOOOO TO YOU", from the Spooky Wishes set, on a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of white with the black ink, cut the words apart and edge each piece with the Copic 100 marker, adhere to the colored image.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of the dotted burlap, edge with the 100 marker, adhere the colored image to it using red line tape.
- Wrap a piece of the Lime ribbon around the left edge of the burlap and tie a bow, use a glue dot to hold the bow in place.
- Adhere the layered burlap and image to the card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Paper Bag Masks Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Burlap with Black Dots
Copic® Markers (E42, E44, E51, E81, E84, E95, R01, Y02, YR15, YR18, YR23, B000, YG17, YG23, YG91, 0, 100)
5/8" Lime Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Red Line Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project