House-Mouse Designs® Party Peeking by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Canson's Mixed Media Paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the colors listed.
- Trim image and use Medium Corner Rounder in all 4 corners.
- Cut another piece of Mixed Media Paper to 5 1/4" x 4."
- Click the Kaleidacolor inks together, and roll your brayer on to the inks. Spritz the brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to get the colors to blend and migrate better.
- Roll the brayer on to the Mixed Media Paper in an up and down motion, being careful to not roll the colors diagonally. Let dry.
- Create the card base with Banana Pepper cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Create a mat of Mint Julep, cut to 3 1/2" x 4 1/4." Round the corners.
- Adhere the Kaleidacolor background to the card base.
- Tilt the Mint Julep mat and adhere on a diagonal.
- Tilt the House Mouse image in the opposite direction of the Mint Julep mat, and adhere.
- Glue 5 flat cobalt blue sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Party Peeking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep, Banana Pepper)
Kaleidacolor™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Spectrum)
Ink Potion No. 9 by Imagine Crafts
On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
Zig™ Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (022, 026, 029, 032, 038, 041, 045, 050, 051, 052, 060, 061, 064, 067, 070, 071, 080, 090, 091, 094, 302, 803, 901)
Blue Flat Sequins
Medium Corner Rounder by EKSuccess®