House-Mouse Designs® Pencil Sharpener by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Pencil Sharpener with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Cut out the colored image with outer Fitted Frame for the P size stamp.
- Cut out the outer Fitted Frame for the P size stamp from Parrot cardstock. (Inner frame for R size was used in sample)
- Cut out a circle from Tuscan Sky cardstock and stamp sentiment from Mice Wishes with black ink.
- Cut out a scallop circle from Mixed Media White Paper and glue onto the back of stamped circle.
- Adhere image to outer frame with foam adhesives.
- Glue sentiment circle under framed image and glue to card base.
- Tie ribbon in a knot around pattern paper and glue to 5-1/2 square inch folded card base.
- Add random dots of Liquid Glass in top left and bottom right corner of
card. Sprinkle Sunflower yellow Micro Glitter from Spring Kit over dots. Gently tap off excess and return to jar.
- Repeat dots of Liquid Glass and sprinkle with Lime green Micro Glitter from
kit. Tap off excess and return to jar.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Pencil Sharpener Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tuscan Sky, Parrot)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (B000, B12, B14, B16, B18, C1, C2, C4, C4, C5, E00, E11, E13, E21, E23, E25, E29, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E81, E93, G12, G14, G40, R14, R20, R24, R37, R89, R56, RV95, T1, T4, V12, V15, V91, V93, Y11, Y13, Y28, Y35)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Adhesive by Tombow®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Liquid Glass™ by DecoArt®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project