House-Mouse Designs® Piglet Pals by Debi Hammons
- Fold pink cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue plaid cardstock to the bottom of the card front.
- Glue flowered cardstock to the top of the card front.
- Glue strip of pink cardstock over the seam of the two print pieces.
- Stamp image on whiet cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to pink cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut with fitted frame die.
- Die cut pink background frame. Glue the two together.
- Attach to the bottom right of the card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Piglet Pals Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project