House-Mouse Designs® Potted Mouse by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Black Eyed Susan background onto white cardstock with white embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, place the stencil back in place and color with chalk inks.
- Back stenciled panel with a brown panel
- Tie brown ribbon around the panels and the adhere to a green, top folding card.
- Stamp House Mouse image on a white panel of cardstock and color with markers
- Back image panel with a brown panel and then with a green panel before adding to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Yellow Citrus, Dark Brown, & Olive Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
Copic® Markers (Y15, Y08, Y02, G12, G14, G17, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E93)
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project