House-Mouse Designs® Puddle Jumpers by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of brown cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp image on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Trim edges close to image and then back with a slightly larger yellow panel.
- Back image panel with a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of pink cardstock.
- Tie twine around the panel and then adhere to the card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Puddle Jumpers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Creative Impressions Bakers Twine
Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project