House-Mouse Designs® Puddle Play by Debi Hammons
- Fold 6” x 12” Orange cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue 6” x 4” dot cardstock to te bottom of the card front.
- Glue a 1/4” x 6”strip of green cardstock to the top of the dot cardstock.
- Stamp Puddle Play on 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to the top of 5-1/4” x 4” orange cardstock.
- Attach to the card front with foam squares.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the card front and tie in a knot on the right side.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Puddle Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Orange and green Cardstock by My Colors® Dot cardstock by DCWV®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project