House-Mouse Designs® Puddle Play by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim image to natural borders.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from orange cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper for background as shown.
- Adhere image to patterned paper.
- Create bow and wrap ends around patterned paper.
- Adhere layered image to card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Puddle Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mandarin)
Ooh La La™ 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye
Copic® Markers (G03, G07, G82, G85, G94, G99; B0000, B23, B24, 41; R24, R27; YR04, YR07, YR61, YR65, YR68; Y11, Y15; R30; V12, V15; W1, W4; T2, T4, T6; E21, E23, E25, E50, E51, E53, E93)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (TN2, TN5, TN7)
Orange Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project