House-Mouse Designs® Rain Flower by Pam Hornschu
- Top fold a 5-1/2” X 11” panel of blue cardstock to create 5 ½” square card.
- Place dabs of acrylic paint and a bit of pink ink on Creative Palette. Spritz with water to move color. Place Rain stencil on top of paint/ink mixture and set face up on top of scrap paper. Place 4 1/4” X 5-1/2” white panel on top to transfer color and design. Set aside to dry.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Confetti on right and left sides of card. Heat from underneath to melt. Adhere strip of web/ribbon down the right side.
- Sprinkle Rain panel with Spoonful of Confetti and heat from underneath to melt. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp Rain Flower image on white cardstock. Color and shade with Copic markers. Tear edges and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white strip. Adhere to card.
- Layer paper flowers and adhere to card. Lace cord through button and tie in bow. Adhere over flowers.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Rain Flower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Rain Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Electric Pink Radiant Neon Re-inker from Tsukineko®
White VersaColor from Tsukineko®
Sketch Markers by Copic®
Blue cardstock from Core’dinations®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives®
Webbed ribbon from May Arts®
Grumbacker Cerulean Blue and Yellow Green Acrylic Paint
Lime green hemp cord
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project