House-Mouse Designs® Sitting Pretty by Kristine Reynolds
- Die cut the card base out of teal cardstock.
- Adhere die cut patterned paperpanels to the card.
- Adhere flowers to the card base with brads.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel and back with a slightly larger panel of green cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card.
- Stamp mouse on a die cut circle panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with an orange die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Scrolled Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sitting Pretty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Flowers by Prima Mktg.
Brads by Recollections
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project