House-Mouse Designs® Smell the Roses by Debi Hammons
- Fold pink cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut with fitted frame die. Die cut a brown frame for background. Glue the two together. Glue to the card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut with fitted frame die. Die cut a brown frame background. Glue the two together. Attach to the top right of the card front with foam squares.
- Stick 3 pearls on the top left and 3 on the bottom right.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Penned Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Smell The Roses Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers
- Die Cutting Machine
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Half Pearl Embellishments
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project