House-Mouse Designs® Spigot Soak by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 square inch card base.
- Layer between your embossing machine plates and embossing mat the Big Dots metal stencil onto the bottom plate then add paper and rest of pads and plates according to your machine's instructions and roll through your machine. Hand emboss with a stylus if the paper and stencil do not fit through your machine.
- Stamp Spigot Soak with black ink onto mixed media paper and color.
- Trim around image and layer onto color cardstock and trim with ruler, or measure and cut cardstock 1/8 inch larger than image size. Repeat with another layer of color cardstock.
- Trim Mixed Media White paper with Fitted Frames B die and one more with larger size in color cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Ocean Wisdom with black ink onto one end of white fitted frame die cut and glue onto color cardstock mat.
- Score along middle mark, fold and glue back to matted image layer. Add foam tape to the front and secure sentiment.
- Glue onto card base.
- Tie a bow around card front
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Big Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Spigot Soak Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors™ Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Copic® Markers (B60, C1, C2, C4, C7, E0000, E00, E21, E23, E25, E29, E31, E33, E40, E42, E44, E50, E51, E53, E70, E74, E81, E87, E89, N1, N2, N4, W3, W5)
3-in-1™ Craft Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Tape by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts
Perfect Layers Rulers by Perfect Papercrafting
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project