House-Mouse Designs® Squirrel Showers by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of Plum cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil the Daisy Background on a piece of lilac mist cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- While paste is still wet cover with Tanzanite EP and shake excess into jar.
- Heat until melted.
- Trim panel and then cut in half.
- Adhere 1/2 of the daisy BG to the top and the other half to the bottom of the card base.
- Stamp the Squirrel Showers image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Adhere panel to the card at an angle.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp sentiments on white die cut panels and back with larger Plum die cut panels.
- Adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Daisy Background Metal Stencil 11.99
- Squirrel Showers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum, Lilac Mist)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project