House-Mouse Designs® Star Spangled Mice by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Star Spangled Mice on white cardstock and color.
- Glue down on blue cardstock and tie with blue bow and red/white bow around the blue bow.
- Paper crimp light yellow cardstock and sponge corners with light tan ink pad ink.
- Knot additional blue ribbon and glue down on square red card base.
- Add red rhinestones.
- Glue light yellow cardstock and then layered image cardstock on top at an angle.
- Star Spangled Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Lt tan ink pad
Fur – (Mudpie) E21, E23, E25 (Monica) T1, T3, T5 (Maxwell) E31, E33, E35
Skin – (All) E50, E51, R12, BV00, V91
Flag – (white) E81, E84, E43 (blue) B21, B23, B26, B29, B93, B95, B97, B99 (red) R35, R46, R59, R89
Background – (stars) Y00 (sky) Y21, Y26 (ground) V21, V25, BV23
Lt. Yellow cardstock
Red/white stripe ribbon
Red flatback adhesive rhinestone
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project