House-Mouse Designs® Star Spangled Mice by Suzanne Czosek
- Stamp image using black water resistant ink.
- Color image using watercolor pencils and water brush.
- Cut circle around mice leaving tails outside the circle. Mount on blue circle.
- Create putty mold from button. Melt Aged Gold Embossing Enamel in melt pot. Pour into mold. After cool remove and pour second button into mold.
- Sponge black Stazon over surface of button to add more shading to button.
- Cut banner form red cardstock and mount onto white banner.
- Assemble card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Star Spangled Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Blue, White Cardstock
STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencil
Vintage Button to create mold
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project