House-Mouse Designs® Star Spangled Mice Wreath by Monika Thomas
- Trace wreath form on patterned paper and cut to fit.
- Sponge edges of paper with red ink and glue to wreath form.
- Glue Jute cord around inside and outside circles along edge.
- Attach woven jute hanger on the back.
- Trace wreath center on a white panel and cut out large enough to cover hole in the center. Glue to back covering hole.
- Stamp the image onto white and color, adhere it on larger blue and red layers then glue to middle of wreath.
- Add a ribbon above image and one on the bottom of the wreath front.
- Add some fabric shaped stars.
- Star Spangled Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Canvas Basics
Stars and Ribbons by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Red Ink, Sponge
Corner Rounder Punch
Pencil and Scissors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project