House-Mouse Designs® Tweet Disguise by Debi Hammons
- Fold blue cardstock in half for form base.
- Die cut a window in the top middle of the card front.
- Using the same die and the frame that goes inside of it, cut a brown frame.
- Glue the brown frame to the card front around the window.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock. Place it inside the card and lightly mark where the window is with a pencil.
- Take the cardstock out and stamp (within the window) the image with black ink. Color as desired.
- Erase the pencil marks and glue to the back of the inside of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut with fitted frame die. Die cut a purple frame background. Glue the two together.
- Glue to the bottom right of the card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Tweet Disguise Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project