House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Ride by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Umbrella Ride in black ink. Color with Tombow Dual Brush Markers as listed. Fussy cut.
- Die cut Winter Lake cardstock from My Colors with the 4-1/2" x 3" Fitted Frame. Take the Picasso tool and place it near the top of the die cut. Apply a small amount of acrylic paint to your stencil brush, and rub off excess on to a paper towel. In a circular motion, apply the paint to the cloud portion of the stencil to the die cut. Move the tool around the entire die cut to complete the cloud background.
- Die cut the 1-1/2" x 1" Fitted Frame in Loveable cardstock. Stamp with sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set and emboss with Detail Black embossing powder. Edge the die cut with Versamark and emboss with Sparkle Blue from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit.
- For the card base, cut Pollen from Bazzil to 5-1/2" x 8" and fold in half. Tape Quatrefoil stencil to the card base, and with a sponge dauber, apply Dandelion Memento Ink to the outer edges of the card. You don't need to do the center because the large Fitted Frame will be there. Work quicky so that the ink doesn't dry completely, and apply Clear Lemon from the Summer Shine Kit. You do not need to have full coverage.
- Attach all pieces except for the House Mouse with a flat adhesive. Use foam tape from Tombow to attach the mouse.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Quatrefoil Metal Stencil 11.99
- Umbrella Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
White Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Dual Brush Markers by Tombow® (977, 992, 723, 703, 743, 850, 990, 800, N89, N79, N57)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project