House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Shade by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” aqua cardstock in half to form the card base. The fold is at the top.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” yellow dot cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp Umbrella Shade on a 4-1/4” circle of white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired. Janelle used Copic Markers: 0, B60, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49, BG72, E0000, E30, E31, E40, E42, E81, RV10, RV11, RV13, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, Y11, Y15, Y26, Y38, YR12, YR16, YR18, YR21, YR27, YR31
- Make clouds with the Picasso tool, blue chalk and sponge dauber.
- Glue to a 4-1/2” yellow circle.
- Glue to a 4-3/4” aqua circle.
- Cut off the bottom of the circles to make the piece 3' high.
- Glue to the top of the card front.
- Glue a 5-1/4” x 3-/4” strip of aqua cardstock to the bottom of the circle piece.
- Wrap embroidery floss around the aqua strip twice, thread the ends through the button holes and tie in a knot.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Umbrella Shade Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Aqua and Yellow Cardstock by My Colors® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Yellow dot Cardstock
1 Yellow Button
Yellow embroidery floss
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project