House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Shade by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch card stock in half for a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base.
- Trim a strip of cardstock to 1 x 12 inch strip. Score in a pattern of 1/4, 1/4, 3/4 and repeat across the strip. Fold so every other 3/4 inch section is mountain fold and sew strip together to make a pleated ruffle.
- Glue onto card base with tape runner and tie a ribbon into a bow over the top edge of the ruffle.
- Stamp Umbrella Shade with black ink onto Mixed Media Paper and color.
- Trim with Fitted Frames die and cut out coordinated frame die on color cardstock.
- Glue image to frame and then adhere to card base with foam tape.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Umbrella Shade Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors™ Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Copic® Markers (0, B60, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49, BG72, E0000, E30, E31, E40, E42, E81, RV10, RV11, RV13, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, Y11, Y15, Y26, Y38, YR12, YR16, YR18, YR21, YR27, YR31)
Ribbon by May Arts®
Xtreme™ Adhesive Tape Runner by Tombow®
Foam Tape by Tombow®
Sewing Machine and Thread (optional)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project