House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Shade by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim image to desired size.
- Create an A2 card base with a tent fold from orange cardstock.
- Trim patterned papers as shown.
- Adhere layers.
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap, trim and add distress ink.
- Trim a mat for sentiment from orange cardstock and adhere together.
- Adhere sentiment to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Umbrella Shade Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (FS1, FS3, EB1)
Copic® Markers (B0000; YG41, YG45; YR01, YR02, YR65, YR68, YR82; Y00, Y11, Y21; R12, R30; W1, W4, W7; C0, C1; E50, E51, E53, E93)
Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors®
Story Teller 6x6 Paper Pad by Crate Paper®
Dear Lizzy™ Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts®
Distress Ink Antique Linen Ink Pad by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project