House-Mouse Designs® Violet Nap by Debi Hammons
- Fold purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Place stencil over white cardstock and sponge purple ink to make a background. Glue to the card front.
- Die cut a window in the top middle of the card front.
- Using the same die and the smaller frame that goes with it, cut a purple frame. Glue the purple frame to the card front around the window.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock. Place it inside the card and lightly mark where the window is with a pencil.
- Take the cardstock out and stamp (within the window) the image with black ink. Color as desired.
- Erase the pencil marks and glue to the back of the inside of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Die cut with fitted frame die.
- Die cut a purple frame background. Glue the two together.
- Attach to the bottom right of the card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Mosaic Swirls Metal Stencil 10.99
- Violet Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Boysenberry)
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project