House-Mouse® Ducky Nap by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of yellow cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere paper panels to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a yellow die cut panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger yellow die cut panel.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card with 3D foam square.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Banana Pepper)
- Teal Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Mini Check Yellow & White Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project