House-Mouse® Jelly Bean Break by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 4” x 5 ½” lavender card. Stamp Grunge stamp randomly using Milled Lavender to create background.
- Cut 5 ½” x 2 ¼” Mixed Media paper. Stamp Jelly Bean Break centered onto Mixed Media paper and color with Copics as shown. Use blending tool to lightly add Pumice Stone Ink to edges. Cut 5 1/2'” x 2 ½” peach cardstock and matt colored image. Glue to card.
- Cut 5 ½” x ¼” strips from light teal, yellow, and green. Glue to card as shown.
- Stamp Stampendous Friendship Assortment sentiment” Your Friendship makes Life Sweet” using Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink. (Since you are stamping on layers of paper you might have areas where the black is missing. Just use your fine point pen to fill in any areas that are missing).
- Die cut lace circles from light teal and light green. Cut in half and glue to card as shown. Glue sequins on.
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS03 N Studios Grunge Stamps (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (G03, YG06, YG23, Y11, Y15, Y38, C1, C2, C3, C5, 0, W3, W5, W7, B000, B00, Bo2, RV14, R20, R32, V01 V06, V12, Y000, Y00, E95, YR02, E41)
Tim Holtz® Milled Lavender, Pumice Stone Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Small Lace Circle Cutting Dies
Pale Yellow Sequins
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Black Fine Point Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project