House-Mouse® Joyful Noise by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch color cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch finished size.
- Place green cardstock over Holly Swirls Stencil and with the large embossing tool run it over and around the stencil. Optionally you can emboss paper through an embossing machine, make sure to use the proper plate sandwich with you machine.
- Distress edges of embossed cardstock and tie a bow around it before adhering to card base.
- Stamp Joyful Noise onto white cardstock with black ink and color with Chameleon Pens.
- Mask image with frisket or by stamping image onto sticky edge of sticky notes and trim out image to place over colored image.
- Use the Color Spritzer for to spray blue marker onto unmasked area of image.
- Remove mask, round corners with punch and adhere to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Joyful Noise Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holly Swirls Metal Stencil 10.99
- Embossing Tool – Large 2.99
Also uses these supplies:
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon™ Pens Color Spritzer by Perfect Paper Crafting®
Ribbon by May Arts Corner
Paper Edge Distressor Stylus
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™