House-Mouse® Mice Costumes by Louise Healy
- From an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of Harvest Orange cardstock, first cut at 7" from one long side, this leaves you a 1 1/2" x 11" strip to cut into 4 pieces 1 1/2" x 2 3/4", cut the big piece to 7" x 10" and fold in half to form an A7 top fold card.
- Stamp the Mice Costumes image on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames size R set to die cut the Mice Costumes and a matching black mat, adhere together.
- Wrap the black ribbon around the image and fasten with Glue Dots, tie a small matching bow and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 6 3/4" piece from the Brews and Potions paper, edge with the 100 marker, adhere near the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the Prowl image randomly on the 4 small pieces of Harvest Orange with Tuxedo Black, edge with 100 marker, adhere across the top of the card equally spacing them out.
- Cut a 6 3/4" strip of the ruler section of the Brews and Potions paper, edge with 100, adhere across where the two backgrounds match up.
- Use foam tape to attach the mouse image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Mice Costumes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Harvest Orange, Black Magic)
- Brews and Potions Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (Y00, Y02, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR24, YR68, G99, RV000, RV11, RV13, E31, E33, E51, E93, YG63, T0, T5, T9, W0, W2, W4, W6, BG93, 100, 0)
- 1/4" Black Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Die Cut Machine
- Glue Dots®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project