House-Mouse® Nestled in Bed by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of blue cardstock in half to form a top-fold card.
- Stamp the Filigree on the top of a 4 3/4" x 6" piece of white cardstock with Bamboo Leaves, use a 1/2" brush to add more green to the background.
- Tape a 2 1/4" x 6" piece of kraft cardstock near the bottom of the filigree and color with BR2 and BR5 to look like a wood floor, add a strip of blue cardstock across the middle, then two pieces of Yellow May Arts ribbon across the blue, add to the front left of the card.
- Stamp the Peace On Earth on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock and color with Chameleon pens, trim to 4" x 5 1/4", mat on a blue mat 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".
- Use foam tape to add the image to the front add a small yellow bow on the right hand side.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Nestled In Bed Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Memento™ Bamboo Leaves Ink by Tsukineko® Kraft Cardstock
Chameleon™ Markers (RD4, NU1, PK3, YG3, BG4, OR4, YO3, BR5, CG8, BR2, NU3, CB)
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project