House-Mouse® Party Blowout by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Orange cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of banana cardstock to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the card with black ink.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Trim image to about 3 1/8" x 3 7/8" and back with a slightly larger plum cardstock panel.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Party Blowout Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Harvest Orange, Banana Pepper, Plum)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project