House-Mouse® Pea Pod Nap by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color.
- Trim image as shown.
- Create an A2 card base from green cardstock with a tent fold.
- Trim patterned paper for background.
- Trim a mat for image from green cardstock.
- Create bow.
- Adhere image to mat.
- Adhere ribbon to patterned paper.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base.
- Adhere matted image at angle as shown.
- Thread buttons with white crochet thread, add glue dots back side and attach to card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pea Pod Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- HMP48 Pea Pod Nap
- MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E53, E93, E34, E37, E43, E44; B0000; T2, T4, T6; G13, G29, G40, G43, G46, G82, G85, G94, G99)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper)
- Garden Variety™ 6x6 Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket™
- Green Striped Ribbon by May Arts
- Buttons by Buttons Galore®
- Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Dots®