House-Mouse® Sandpiper Hello by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim image to natural borders.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from beige cardstock.
- Trim green cardstock as mat for image.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Wrap twine around card front and knot.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Sandpiper Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (TN2, TN5, TN7)
- Copic® Markers (YG93, YG95; BV000, BV01; B0000; YR00, YR01; W00, W0, W1 W4, W7; E23, E25, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53, E93; R30)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Spanish Moss, Sandy Beach)
- Beige and White Baker’s Twine by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project