House-Mouse® Slow Riders by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel of plum cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with colored pencil.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger green panel and adhere to card.
- Stencil the sentiment on a white panel and allow to dry.
- Replace the stencil over the image and brush ink on it to color.
- Back the stenciled image with Wildflower cardstock and then adhere to the card with 3D foam squares.
- Tie twine through ribbons and adhere to card with glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Slow Riders Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Happy BD Metal Stencil 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Plum, Herb, Wildflower)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Splendor™ Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Twine by Whisker Graphics
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project