House-Mouse® Star Spangled Mice by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image and color.
- Trim image to desired size.
- Create card base in a tent fold.
- Trim patterned paper.
- Trim mat for image as shown.
- Adhere all pieces as shown.
- Punch out three stars.
- Write USA on stars with Sharpie.
- Attach stars with foam mounting squares.
- Star Spangled Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny “Liberty Dot” 12 x 12 Paper
Sharpie Poster-Painter Marker in White
3D Foam Mounting Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Copic Markers: C00, C0, C1, R05, R08, B97, B99, E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E93
atyouSpica in Clear
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project