House-Mouse® Sugar Cube Colt by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" by 5 1/2" panel of Tropical Splash cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card base.
- Stencil the Waves & Dots stencil on a panel of Banana Pepper cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- When dry, adhere the panel to the left side of the card.
- Stamp the image on a white cardstock panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back the image panel with a slightly larger pink cardstock panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a Tropical Splash panel before adhering to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Waves And Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
- Sugar Cube Colt Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Tropical Splash, Banana Pepper, Pink Punch)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project