House-Mouse® Sunblock Squirt by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Create clouds with light blue ink and the picasso shield.
- Back image panel with a larger die cut yellow panel.
- Stamp sentiment on the panel with black ink.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Sunblock Squirt Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project