House-Mouse® Tails Entwined by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Cut 4 5/8”x6” navy pearl card.
- Glue 4 1/8”x6” Authentique blue star paper centered.
- Cut 1 7/8”x5 7/8” tan cardstock, and cut a “V” from one end.
- Stamp sentiment “I love you to the moon and back” centered above “V”.
- Glue centered.
- Cut 3 ¾” circle from grey cardstock.
- Cut a cloud shape from scrap paper, and lay on grey circle.
- Using blending tool and Weather Wood, lightly blend over edge of cloud shape.
- Pick up, move to new area and repeat until ¾ of the circle is done.
- Using a straight piece of paper as an edge, ink the bottom 1/4 of the circle with faded jeans to create water.
- Stamp mice with memento ink onto circle, and mat with 4 ½” scalloped navy pearl circle. Glue to card. Glue ribbon and bow as shown.
- Stamp Tails Entwined onto white card stock.
- Color with Spectrum Noir Markers. Mice: EB1,EB2, Blender, CR1. Grass: LG5. Cut out and foam tape to over original image.
- Stamp moon onto with card stock, and blend very lightly with Weather Wood. Stamp Stack Art face with Weathered Wood. Cut out, and foam tape over original image
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Tails Entwined Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Tim Holtz® Weathered Wood Distress Ink by Ranger®
Ribbon by May Arts
Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project