House-Mouse® Wreath Rolling by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11 x 4 1/4" panel of Dare Devil cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Dry emboss a 2 1/4" 5 1/2 panel of white cardstock with the paisley stencil and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Die cut with circle die leaving part of the ribbon and tail "out of the box".
- Back with a die cut circle of evergreen cardstock and then adhere to card with 3D Foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a die cut white panel with ivy ink
- Back panel with a larger die cut panel of Evergreen cardstock and then adhere to card with 3D foam..
- Tis The Season Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Paisleys Metal Stencil 11.99
- Wreath Rolling Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Dare Devil, Evergreen)
- Memento™ Cottage Ivy Ink by Tsukineko®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Holly Brad by Eyelet Outlet
- Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project