House-MouseDesigns® Carrot Friend 2 by Kristine Reynolds
1. Adhere strips of patterned paper to the lower part of a white panel.
2. Wrap ribbon strip around panel.
3. Adhere to card.
4. Stamp image on a white oval.
5. Color image with copic markers.
6. Back image panel with a larger green panel.
7. Adhere image to card.
8. Adhere three flowers on card.
- Carrot Friend Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned Paper by Echo Park
Copic Markers - E31, E33, E35, E00, E01, E02, C01, C03, C05, YG01, YG03, YR00, YR02, YR04
Mulberry Paper Roses by Recollections
Ribbon by May Arts
Oval Dies by Spellbinders
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project