Hydrangea Garden Navy by Fran Seiford
- Stamp hydrangea, leaves, and butterfly several times on mixed media white paper.
- Color as desired, die cut with cutting dies.
- Add splatters with Copic Markers.
- Create folded turquoise card base.
- Adhere BoBunny background paper to card front using two colors to establish a horizon line.
- Create layered greeting panel by using Penned Birthday Stamp and Build a Wreath Cutting Dies Set.
- Assemble card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
BoBunny Background Paper
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L