Hydrangea Garden Scrapbook Page by Fran Seiford
- Create your background paper with the Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate and acrylic paint.
- Trim and mat your photos and place them on page where desired.
- Stamp three hydrangea heads, two leaves, two butterflies, and two single blooms with Memento ink.
- Color as desired with colored pencil
- Cut out with coordinating Die Set.
- Adhere flowers where desired.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project